Monday, August 21, 2006

Did YOU know?

Welcome to Monday. Enjoy your stay.

I survived the weekend.

School is in full swing and Joseph cried today but said "Hi" sniff "Ms Monica" sniff he was sort of sad but not really. Derek said he was too sick and too tired to go to school, but I made him go anyway how could I do that to him?

I tried in vain to buy one pen. Just one ink pen! Cant do it. Go try. I had to buy a pack of 5. I dont need 5 just one thankyouverymuch. If you need just one pen, let me know I can send you one I have extra.

School and office supplies are just too complicated if you ask me. But you didnt.

Yesterday we went to Roseville to visit my mother in law. It was nice. Very warm there. We played bocce ball and had Omaha steaks. The boys putted golf balls and touched every blasted thing in her house. The light switches, the ice/water dispenser, the couch, the books, the glass table top kitchen table, the nice very large glass sliding door, the windows in her new hybrid car. I just dont think we visit her nearly enough.
Derek kept asking "why do you keep telling me to stop it's grandma's house" I had to remind him it was grandma's and not Nana's. Nana doesnt care if you play hockey in the kitchen Grandma does.

Ok I am off to do homework.
Ciao.

No comments: