Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We have new neighbors.
They have been here for a few months, not long. Seems to be alot of them living in the house that is about the size of ours. (I know, we looked at the house when it was for sale) They have a pool, they have a pool table and lots of "parties" and get togethers and they like to play their music loud!
I love this because I know the neighbors right next to us do not appreciate the loud music and all the people. So the fact that they are bugged sort of makes me smile a little.
Tonight the new neighbors little girl and another girl I dont know if it's theirs or a friend as I said there are lots of people there all the time, were out running around the court in their tiny girl swim suits. The one small girl (about Joseph's age maybe a tad bit older) took a tumble on the cement. I gasped and watched to see if she got up right away or if anyone came to her if I should go out and help her. I watched and waited. She wasnt crying and she got up. She was right in front of our house (she lives two doors down) just after she got up I saw her stop and look down, I thought oh no she hurt herself and she's bleeding or something, oh no. The reason she looked down was she was peeing. Right on the sidewalk. Right in front of our house. Derek was mortified. "SHE"S PEEING" he said.
"She's little " I said
As soon as I said that her little friend felt inspired, parted her legs and yes you guessed peed too.
Derek almost died. Joseph begain to yell "HEY no pee pee in me yard" the windows and doors were closed.
Derek thought we should go tell their parents.
I was kind of sad they didnt do next door, that would have been icing on the cake but alas there you go.
Jospeh could not get over it and kept saying for the rest of the night "Pee pee on me sidewalk" yes I know.
I told the boys "We dont pee on the sidewalk, on the grass, outside of the house ever ever got it?" you never can be too sure.

1 comment:

Balancing Act; Jenn said...

Funny! And I love Joseph's "no pee pee on me sidewalk"! What a big boy and he's right; no pee pee on THE sidewalk! I'm sure the parents figured it out quickly though....lets hope!