Wednesday, August 09, 2006

August

I told you August was going to be a great month.

We are on our way (FINALLY) .... ok you need some back story here.

Most of Joseph's care has been handled by our health insurance (when we have it) and our county services and California Children Services for Disabled Children. Everyone is really great I am happy.
There are services at Shriners that might benefit Joseph as far as his hand is concerend and FINALLY. FINALLY. We have conformation of that. Sometimes I am screaming into the ocean it feels and no one answers back and I am horse and tired and then someone walks up and says "Hey I think you should be seen at Shriners" as if it was all news or no one had ever ever heard of it before!
Patience I know that is the key.
There is a waiting list. There are forms but FINALLY (the word of the day) we have the correct people on board to make this happen for Joseph.

YEAH.

http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Northern_California/

No comments: