Friday, February 23, 2007

A Snowballs Chance.... in you know where.....



Keith Urban

On Sale Sat, 02/24/07 10:00amKeith Urban ARCO Arena, SacramentoTue, 06/12/07 7:30pm Find Tickets
After the converstation that took place this morning in my house... this is not happening for me.
Seems pretty silly to spend $50.00 on them any way. I mean I like him, I think it would be a decent show but $50.00. No way, I just cant swallow that. Remember when tickets for concerts were like what $14.00?
It's funny how I give up so easily but the fact of the matter sometimes I just have to face facts and the facts are there is no money for this. And please dont suggest we save it, we just committed to braces for Derek and put off a family vacation till.... snow flakes fall in hell.
It was a rough morning before I even opened this. This was the icing on my cake. To be told that I spend too much. That was the kicker for me. That brought the tears to my eyes. The girl that buys the Target t-shirts from the clearance rack in the back the girl that wears the Wal Mart jeans and pins them up, uses coupons for everything, the girl that well, ever mind. I wont think twice when it comes to something the boys need or ask for I just push me further down to the bottom and then to be told I am being foolish.... Sometimes words sure can leave you with a sting like a bruise almost.
And I think at this point it would be a peace offering that would be in my face and not be as much fun or be what I wanted it to be. If it had been presented or given to me willingly and not with a stinging reminder that we really can't afford it but you go ..... that sort of thing...I gave up too much for it. So forget it. Nevermind. I dont want it anymore it's a piece of sour pie. Forget I even mentioned it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

$50.00 ?? are you watching the concert from the parking lot? R A