Thursday, March 01, 2007

Birthday Weekend.


I am officially kicking my birthday weekend off....RIGHT NOW.
I am having lunch with my favorite cousin today. No kids just us.
Then the movies with Val and all the kids on Saturday at the Imax, dinner with my folks with carrot cake Saturday night and the hockey game Sunday with my boys. Busy.
I made a wish list on Amazon.com that was fun. If I thought for one moment that my boys would eat the toast made in this toaster I would ask for it. But I know they would not.... so... but isnt it the cutest thing EVER? Mabye I'll have granddaughters someday and we can sit and eat Hello Kitty toast together.
Ok back to the business at hand. I want the house clean, the laundry done and my homework caught up for the weekend. Then as those youngin's say I shall party like a rock star or something like that.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Count me in for taking you to lunch next week. This week is out since I have strep throat and Jake has developed asthma. So, I will take you to lunch next week, your choice of venue!
Love ya!