Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Diet is a four letter word but so is FREE!

ok after yesterday I got mad and I did something and I am passing it along to you (I am good like that) I checked out ediets they came in at $17.00 a month not bad. Weight Watchers online came in at $16 but you had to pay a registration fee and 3 months up front. There are a million other online diet places out there and books and oh my! But Ivillage has a free down loadable diet and exercise plan and the food is pretty good and you can monitor your goals and see your progress (and your slip ups) and it's FREE.

So if you need to drop some lbs or just want to eat better or some healthy eating ideas go check them out. Did I mention it's FREE?

Go to
www.ivillage.com
then click on the blue links on the left hand side, you should be able to figure the rest out from there.

1 comment:

AJ said...

try fitday.com.

there isn't any recipes. You log in the calories you ahve eaten and log your activites. I use it to keep track of what i'm stuffing in my face and my activites throughout the day.