Friday, April 06, 2007

Gettin thru my day

Listening to my Ipod while I do some laundry and block out the sound of the Flushed Away Movie for the third time today.

Thanks again Val for this birthday CD. It's a must for any Madonna Fan. Makes the laundry go so much faster. I am diggin this girl's new CD too. Too bad I didnt grow up to be Hilary Duff. She's already cooler than I'll ever be and I am old enough to be her mother! YIKES.

Oh how I like the SoBe drinks. The Leans are the best. The Life Water is so good. Go get one you need it.

The boys dug out the old Brio train. Good grief I was ready to get rid of it and now it's the best toy ever. Go figure.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

My trains! Yay!

AJ said...

hilary duff is ok... my daughter likes her and I let her like her...lol... but madonna is my idol... that should explain a lot...