Friday, April 06, 2007

SPRING....BRRRREAK


Today is going to kill me . K I L L M E

The boys are home now for 10 days. 10 days. Dominic's vacation starts tomorrow. Just have to get thru today.

Joseph is playing McDonalds yelling out numbers and then yelling "It's getting cold come get your dadgum food" at the top of his lungs. sigh.

Now Derek has made a boat out of the cushions and now Joseph is yelling "I see treasure see it I see treasure see it" sigh.

This yelling business.

I say no neighbor kids today and I am itching to take the boys someplace or maybe just stay home and give the house a good cleaning but I have a pretty good cold and not feeling very well so nothing sounds very good to me actually.


BUT enough about me. My spring break is OVER Monday so it's back to classes for me. UGH. I would love to take TWO weeks off but I would be so far behind or more behind than I already am.

So today this is my last weekend of flakin


I think some sunscreen is calling me I am gonna put some one, put on some tunes and we are gonna have a SPRING BREAK kind of day heck I might even break out the bong and let the boys play with some kool aid.

No comments: