Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy Birthday To You!


This is Christy. My cousin. Today is her birthday.
I remember when Christy was born she was the first "girl" cousin I got to be around. I had other girl cousins but I didn't see them very much. I already had Ryan he had already peed in his peaches while taking a bath one day, this was not appealing to me.This was a girl things could be different.
She was born the year I got my braces (like maybe a day or two before) and after I got my braces on and took a little nap my dad took me over to see the new baby. She was so tiny and smelled so good to me. I rubbed her little tiny head and felt her silky hair. This very small creature I could not take my eyes off. She grew quick and was so super cute. She use to make a Popeye face that melted everyone and she loved lolly pops my mom would put in her purse for her when we visited. My grandmother will say that she doesn't have many girls and her girls are special. But then you go and have a boy and she'll say "well I do like my boys too" so no one really is the favorite. But Christy is everyone's favorite for sure. She has a wonderful life lined up and I cant wait to watch her continue to be the wonderful woman she is well on her way. She has a wonderful fiancee that my boys adore, she's funny and smart and she's going to give me a super good seat at her wedding.
So if you see her today wish her a happy birthday.
Love
Cousin Tammy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tammy..you are too kind! ;) --CK (almost Z)