Tuesday, April 24, 2007

They say what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.

Taking this Algebra class this semester has been difficult for me. Math has never been my strength in school. I think I did just fine with Math till junior high and then it just got away from me. I liked Geometry for the most part the other parts of math were difficult.
Now I am taking an online class so it's really up to me to log on and do the assignments and there really haven't been any concrete deadlines. So now I am down to the final weeks of school and I am cramming to put it mildly.
I need to have 80% done by May 26th. So far I have 28% and even with my math skills I know it's not looking too good.
So I have been burning the midnight oil and I don't mean maybe! Last night I was up till midnight cramming away.
I hope I can pass this it would really make me crazy to think I did all of this work and it wasn't enough.

No comments: