Friday, May 18, 2007

10 Things for Friday

10 FAVORITES

Favorite Color: Purple or shades of purple
Favroite Food: Depends
Favorite Month: February
Favorite Song: It changes all the time.
Favorite Movie: That changes too. Munich was pretty powerful for me.
Favorite Sport: Hockey
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Day of the week: Friday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Birthday Cake remix from Cold Stone.
Favorite Time of Day: Dusk.


9 CURRENTS

Current Mood: Tired and Grumpy.
Current Taste: Toast
Current Clothes Carpis and t-shirt
Current Desktop: It changes I think it's kittens today.

Current Toenail Color: Plain. Uh, not painted, I mean.
Current Time: 3:26pm
Current Surroundings: Boys are playing in the front yard
Current Thoughts: What am I going to wear to this wedding next weekend?



8 FIRSTS
First Best Friend: Tina Vega I think
First Screen Name: HotTama
First Pet: Daisy my first dog
First Piercing: Right ear, followed by the left.
First Crush: I dont remember
First CD: I think it was the Alarm

7 LASTS
Last Coffee: This morning
Last Drink: Alcohol, I assume this means, Margarita last Saturday
Last Car Ride: This afternoon going across town and picking up the boys from school.
Last Kiss: 10 pm last night when Dominic went to sleep.
Last Movie Seen: Happy Feet last night with the boys.
Last CD Played: Madonna Confessions Tour in the car today.

6 HAVE YOU EVERS
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Guy/Girl Friends: Nope.
Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yep.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: Nope.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Nope
Have You Ever Been on TV: Nope
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn’t Know: Nope. (How boring am I?)

5 THINGS
Thing You’re Wearing: Jean Carpi's, green shirt, undies, anniversary band (see Jenn), my glasses
Thing You’ve Done Today: Swam 4 laps. Shopped for an outfit for the wedding that is next weekend, Showered, Helped my neighbor get back into her house, Watch Joseph's happy face paper blow away in this stinking wind. Emailed Val
Thing You Can Hear Right Now: The wind, a bird, the boys playing in cardboard boxes, some music, the keys on the keyboard clicking away.
Thing You Can’t Live Without: My husband, water, sleep, my computer or access to one, my friends.
Thing You Do When You’re Bored: I have not been bored in a very long time.

4 PLACES YOU’VE BEEN TODAY
1. The gym. 2. The mall. 3. The boys school. 4. The gas station.

3 PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO
1. Dominic. 2. Valerie .3. Jenn M.

2 CHOICES
1. Black or White: Either
2. Hot or Cold: Hmm I dont like to be cold but I dont like to be too hot just nice luke warm please.

1 THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE Go on a world tour, hitting countries like Australia, New Zealand, Scotland, England, Ireland, Greece, among others.