Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Clothes


I was an Old Navy shopper but lately it just doesn't feel right. Target is feeling more and more like Old Navy. Kohls is not my bag and Mervyn's is feeling old. sigh.
So what is a girl to do. I like Coldwater Creek but I cannot afford Coldwater Creek so what is a girl to do?
So tell me, send me some good places to shop.I have a shower, a wedding and a few other events coming up and I need some clothes. I can't/won't spend a fortune on it so it's has to be me you know?

4 comments:

AJ said...

have you tried http://newport-news.com ? they always have a lot on clearance and a wide range of sizes. At first it might be intimidating because all the models on there are too damned skinny, but the clothes are beautiful, affordable and they do have all sizes. I am by no means skinny and I love their clothes.

Anonymous said...

The clothes at Coldwatercreek.com's Outlet store is quite affordable, in fact. Have a look again. There are tons of clothes that are suitable for more formal occasions and there are always some offer codes for free shipping, $25 off $100 or 40% off that you can use.

ザイツェヴ said...

How about J.Jill? It seems like a nice enough place and not unduly expensive. There's one in Stoneridge.

Anonymous said...

Coldwater Creek has a 50% sale starting sometime around the 4th of July.