Thursday, May 03, 2007

Grumpy

I am grumpy today.
I know it's only the 3rd of May and already my hope is gone.
My grumpiness has returned.
The gym kicked my booty yesterday and I barely, honestly, did anything and that makes me grumpy that I neglected it for so long. Dang it. Ouch.

My husband ...he made me grumpy and he usually doesn't do that but this morning at 6am he presented me a pile of grumpiness on a dirty plate. BIG FAT SIGH. So I sat and stewed and then he called me on his break at work and I gave him my grumpiness and I could hear him all sheepish on the phone. HA! But I am still grumpy.

I took a shower and I seem to be having a fabulous hair day but alas there is too much to do and
Dooce is having a fabulous trip because she needed to get away and she takes fabulous trips a lot so how could she need so many of them? And HDWife she takes fabulous trips to get away and I think she's away too much and maybe I need to get away but alas the pile of grump I got this morning means no trips for me so there you go. Mind you these ladies get away without the children so when they get away they GET.Away. I am willing to take my children with me that's how badly I would like to get away. And Dooce and HDWife didn't ask me for my opinion or if they could take these trips or even offer me a ride (an offer I would have to decline) so being grumpy about their life makes no sense but there you are.

And when the lady at the gym asked me how much sleep I get every night and I said 5 hours on average and she asked me what I do to relax and I had no answer.... it started the grumpy ball rolling. I have put too many people in front of myself and I do it because I love them and I know they appreciate it but enough I say I need to be a bit further toward the head of the line. Thank.You.Very.Much.

But the semester is almost over and taking summer school wont be so bad there wont be any homework with this class and that is a very good thing. I can rest a bit and gear up for next semester that might be a double booty kicker but the end is near of all this.
Did I mention the IEP for Joseph... that made me grumpy but more on that later... I am sure I mentioned it.

Sorry I didn't want to post about all of this grump but there you have it.
Anyone want to go see Lucky You with Me? I am not NOT so NOT a Drew Barrymore fan but I am willing to suck it up. Dominic has said he doesn't want to go. He's like that. (ththtththt) maybe I'll go by myself next week. Ha! HA!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Im grumpy too. I'll just say this: Broken bottle of boysenberry syrup all over the kitchen (bottle means glass) before 7:00 a.m. Combine that with wrenching my back yesterday doing the strenuous activity of putting shoes on a toddler.
I love Drew Barrymore, so I'll go with you anytime you want. Can we get Margaritas afterward?

Anonymous said...

Your a fucking idiot. Why don't you spend more time raising your kids and less time blabbing on this blog. Is your life really this pathetic?

PS Go back to school and learn some grammar fundamentals. Your a terrible writer.