Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Homework

Buffie's boys are back in school. Carla's girls are too. The homework blues have set in at both houses. Summer is still in full swing, the nights are warm and pleasant who wants to do homework?

Anyway it got me thinking of the days ahead for us once Derek goes back to school. I have thoughts on this let me tell you...but not right now. Right now I am down to final HOURS. H O U R S of Algebra (say CRUNCH TIME BABY) and my swimming class is almost over. Phew I survived who would have thought?!

I am singing my own homework blues right now.

Right now I got two boys fighting and feuding over Lego's. Lordy the Lego's. I can't tell you how many Lego fights we have had.
No, I cannot tell you right now. I gotta catch some sleep and hit the Algebra some more.

No comments: