Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Crazy Jenn


Ok I told you all the story about Jenn and the soda's in her car that August afternoon? The many 2 liter bottles of soda that exploded in her car? As funny as that story is and it's pretty darn funny that is so not how she got the name Boom Boom.
Anyway, so her family is heaving to D.C. for a HUGE family reunion with dinners and breakfast and tours of the White House. She loves that kind of stuff and she's good at. I love my family and we had a great time this weekend but I dont think I could do anything like this. I dont think we could get along for that long. Not all of us. And maybe it's just me. Maybe it's the only child in me thing. Anyway I am sure she's going to have a great time and you know she's going to have some great stories for us when she gets back. I cannot wait.

Ok I promise the story of the boys (my boys) and the neighbor boy across the street playing with matches later. I promise.

Now I am off to pick up the dumplings from school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so what about children and matches. I could use a good story about right now!! Aunt Sue