Sunday, September 02, 2007

F to the A to the M to the I to the L to the Y



What happens when a family is not a family any more? Where do you go?
I would not have gotten through this week without my family. My aunts, my uncles, my cousins but most of all my husband and my sons.
What would I have done without them? Where would my safe, soft place to fall be? I know I will always have my parents but they were busy busy this week to say the least. They knew I had my soft place and that I was safe and that helped them get thru the week too I think.
I am lucky I know.I protect my soft safe place. It is the most important thing for me.
It hurts me to see families fall apart. To see people that once loved each other, that made children together start to say hurtful things to no longer want to be with that person. I wore a white dress and fancy shoes, I stood up before a lot of people and vowed that I would love Dominic forever and ever amen. It hasn't always been easy (lordy it hasn't) but thru it all we had each other.
I am sad (again, I know) to see this family of a dear friend, a friend that means so much to me coming to an end. I know that it might be the best thing for them. I know in the end down the road its for the best. But... it still saddens an already sad girl.

No comments: