Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hello Weekend.


Have you seen the latest People Magazine? The one with Tori Spelling? (Tori who cares really?) Anyway on the inside my friend Rob is in it. How cool is that? I am so excited for him.

We are suppose to have this BIG storm. (insert eye roll) and so far it hasn't arrived. (Insert foot stomp) I am so ready for a big storm WHERE IS MY BIG STORM??
They said prepare for power outage. They said get ready. I ran my errands. I got batteries and candles. I am ready. So now I am just waiting. Not that I want damage and destruction just the size storm with the amount of rain that we could use and a good night to stay in a watch the movies we rented.

Ok my dad is heading to Stanford on Monday for a consult. Most of you all know the deal. Send some prayers, happy thoughts, good mojo whatever you got Papa's way ok? Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is Poppa going to Stanford? I believe you told me this, but alas, I seem to be forgetting lots of things as of lately.

B