Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ho Hum It's Wednesday

My spring break is flying by. I am enjoying it but I am bummed it's going so fast and is so full of everyday stuff.
Today we did the Easter shopping and Dominic found a camera phone that someone tried to open with a knife along with a DVD and a CD they were trying to open and steal just sitting on the sporting goods isle. We called security and had them take the knife. What if a small child had found that knife? Or a crazy person.
But we got the goods for the bunny to put in the baskets for the boys. Then the post office and driving round and round to look at houses. sigh. It's good we are narrowing it down to where we want to be, and how much we can spend and what we want. Now to find it. We have about 45 days till we can make on offer on something. WOW. I am so excited to be finally doing this! You're all invited to the house warming party. So fun.
Plus to finish up my spring break I am sick. Some kind of stupid cough it's really bugging me. I am not sure if it's my allergies or if I am really sick. Honestly it's better to be sick this week than next. I don't want to miss any class.
We'll see.
Ok I am off to feed the boys.

No comments: