Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What to do, what to do?


I have slipped into a funk. I think the cause of my funk ...

... I don't feel well and that stinks. I am out of sick days so I cannot call in sick to this job of being a mother and a wife. Dang it.
... We are house hunting high and low and it's frustrating.
... The wind is making me grumpy. I think it always does.
... It does seem everyone has more fun than me. Maybe I need to dye my hair blond after all? I don't really mean that, no I do not.
... I had an unhappy conversation with someone that left me fuming and while yes Dominic said to let it go and I will but for now, right his moment, I am grumpy.

I am grumpy indeed.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

House across the street from me in foreclosure-you could get it for less than $200,000 and it's in great condition.
Just a thought.