Sunday, March 30, 2008

How was your weekend?



The Giardina family weekend was pretty decent.
Went to the Stockton Thunder game Saturday night. They won in a shoot out. We even brought Aunt Esther along for her second game. She really loved it. Now to get her to a Sharks game.
Sunday we took the boys Ice Skating. Joseph did great out on the ice. I am happy to report that I did not fall one single time. That is amazing for me. It was big fun. If you wanna go with us next time Sunday afternoon's are the best and it's not very crowded. Let me know.
Then we came home had some dinner at watched the Sharks. I am so happy my favorite player Curtis Brown is back. He's been out a long time this season with an injury and he's back and already has 4 goals. Woo Hoo.
Hope you all had a good weekend. The kids go back to school tomorrow. It won't be pretty in the morning when they have to get up early after sleeping in all week and staying up late, nope it's not going to be pretty at all.

No comments: