Saturday, March 15, 2008

Movies, Houses and Woes

So here I am on spring break. It feels really good to not have to worry about homework for a few days. It will make April feel really long for sure.

So today we looked at a few houses. Ho hum. In our "price range" and in the neighborhood we think we want to be in (today, it could change tomorrow) and holy cow. I cannot believe how dirty and awful these houses are. I would love for my first home to be a decent place that we won't have to put a lot of work and money into because we just aren't looking for a fixer upper, just a nice clean home. What is up with these people making such messes in these house and just walking away? I would think it would be in your best interest to leave the bank a clean house that might sell quickly so you can put the whole thing behind you than being all pissed off and leaving a mess. It's not the banks fault. But that's another story and not something I want to get into here so I'll drop it.... 2,3,4.

We watched the Bee Movie last night. It was mighty cute. Tonight's it's Elizabeth. I cannot wait.

Tomorrow is the Sharks game. Dominic is so excited. Joseph is a bit uneasy but he'll have a super good time.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend too.

No comments: