Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You're hot

Ok do you all know the term MILF?
I am not a fan of it but I have heard it. Not directed at me no.
Anyway for those that don't know it stands for

Mother
I'd
Like
to
F &*#
you get the idea?

So the other day Dominic and I rode the bikes to drop Joseph off at school. It's about a mile ride, one way. Not bad. My helmet was a bit messed up and after Joseph went into the classroom Dominic and I were standing on the sidewalk in front of the school and he's fixing my helmet while we stand there decked out in bike gear. Two mothers walk by that I have seen on the campus before and they were all decked out in the "I am a stay at home mom but I never just stay at home in fact I am on my way to coffee and a manicure look at me?" they smelled good, they looked good, they had nice clothes on. After they passed Dom said to me "You see those two mom's over there?" "Yes" I said.
"Well they are HPSA" he said.

Quickly in my mind I had to translate HPSA.... HPSA what on earth is HPSA? What is he saying exactly!?! As I started to get a bit upset that he would say this to me! The nerve. He could tell I was lost. Then he said " The Parents club. Hirsch Parents Site Association. You know?" and then I sheepishly commented that I thought that HPSA stood for

Hot
Piece
of
Sweet
Ass.

We had a good laugh and he still laughs about it.
He has repeatedly asked me if I have told you all this story and I keep forgetting.
So the next time some calls you an HPSA well it's not what you think. Unless you want it to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HPSA actually stands for Hirsch Parent Staff Association. While your version of HPSA might fit some of the members of the new board, there are others of us that have been around too long that suffer from RARRS -
Right
Arm
Raising
Reflex
Syndrome
...and boy, do we look frumpy!
:o)

Anonymous said...

I only know the term DILK ;)

B

Jill Dose said...

I laughed out loud about this!
Thanks, Tammy.