Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend.

I had such a great weekend!


My mom and aunt watched the kids for us on Sunday. So Dominic and I went to a movie. This movie! Oh my goodness. I can't even tell you the last movie I saw at the theatre. It was so good to just relax and unwind for a bit. The movie was wonderful. I mean Eric Bana... how could it not have been good? I read the book and was happy the interpetation. Then we came home and had a great dinner Sunday night with the boys and hung out in the backyard. Then Dominic and I watched Zodiac which was pretty good too. Yes, two movies in one day. Crazy I know!?!

Next weekend we are taking the boys to the San Jose Sharks game. Joseph's first Sharks game. He is so excited. He talks about it every day.
This is my last week of classes and then I get my spring break. I can't wait.
We are working on a project I am pretty jazzed about it. It's an actualization board. You make a colleague of all the things you want to achieve and you focus on it I am digging the process of making it. I'll have to show you all how it turns out.
Some of my buddies had a pretty good weekend too. I am so glad the goodness flowed all around. Let's keep it up.

No comments: