Monday, May 19, 2008

Beach Trip #1

We went to Seacliff on Sunday and it was wonderful. So nice. Cooler than it's been here in the valley. Derek and I did not sneeze or cough or blow our nose one single time the whole time we were there. Heaven. I took a 45 minute nap on a blanket on the sand. Wonderful. We ate wonderful homemade sandwhiches and plums. We made sand castles and mermaids. We caught sand crabs and chased the waves a million times. So fun.


We love our beach trips. We've gotten sort of use to having some company on these trips so it was a bit lonely for us going it alone but still fun.



Joseph was pretty tired on the way home. Derek used this kleenex box as a pillow for him because it said it was soft. Silly boys.

We stopped at In-N-Out on the way home and I had my first Double-Double and now I am afraid I will never be able to eat a single again. sigh.


No comments: