Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday

What a busy week this has been. Goodness. I am so tired. We left the house at 8 am and did not return until 3. BUT .... drum roll... I got a new washer and dryer today. I KNOW!! I am so excited. It's fancy. I'll post pic's tomorrow. I don't think I have ever had anything so fancy in my life! We got a Whirlpool Duet front load set.

With my finals and events at the boys school and we have more next week, we are just go, go, go! There is nothing like the end of year fun. Love it!

Last night Derek had his violin recital and it was so good. I so enjoyed it.


This morning he had an award ceremony in his class room for a project he has been working on all year. It's called Come On and Learn University and you get points for the projects you complete through out the year. He completed enough points for an AA degree. His teacher had a very nice ceremony for them complete with diplomas. I think the kids really liked it.


This year was a much better year for Derek than last year.
Now it's time for dinner and Smackdown. I really like Fridays.

No comments: