Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not what I wanted to say.

I wanted to talk about the American Idol finale. How happy I am with the David that won. How I really (for the most part) enjoyed the show. It was kind of long. It was good to see George Michael again and Seal (love Seal) and even Bryan Adams was good. I was blown away by OneRepblic with David A. Loved that.

But... I logged on and found that Steven Curtis Chapman was in the headline. He is a singer pretty well known for many of his gospel songs. I am sure if you heard a song by him you would go "oh ok I have heard this song before." No matter. Tonight his family mourns the death of his 5 year old daughter. She was hit in the drive way of his home by an SUV his oldest son was driving.
I cannot even imagine. I know his faith and love and spirit will carry him and his family through. You can read some great stories about him all over the net if you're interested.
Hopefully this link will work so you can read the story here.

I always say in times like these... hug your babies tighter tonight, hold your spouse and say a prayer for all you have tonight. Send your thoughts and prayers to Steven and his family.

No comments: