Thursday, May 15, 2008

Shriners Part II


Ok so after Dr. Hart ran a few tests on Joseph it was almost 10 am and we were all done we had spent almost 2 hours in the exam room and he was so tired and ready to go. Dominic and I were spent from all the testing and all the info.
Dr. Hart told Joseph he had been a very good boy and that he felt that he deserved a treat. Dominic and I agreed and I thought "Ok we'll take him for a milk shake or a small toy." Dr. Hart leaves the room and as he's leaving he says "Let me see if I can find a small treat" and I am thinking oh how nice a sticker or a yo-yo, small car.

A few moments later Dr. Hart walks in with this truck. OH MY!

Joseph grinned from ear to ear. He is still grinning.

I am telling you any spare change you ever have should go to Shriners and all of the wonderful things they do for every child and every family that walks through every door. From the clown that greeted and checked us in, to the wonderful staff at every corner.

No comments: