Sunday, May 04, 2008

Thank You

The boys and I (along with Dom, when I say boys I mean him too) went to my friend Danijela's for dinner last night. Danijela is in one of my classes and we just sort of clicked. She made a wonderful meal. We had a great visit and the boys are totally in love with her dog now.
Her husband is in the Army and he's away now so it was nice to provide her an evening of company. She's so smart and so funny and I wish and pray for happy things for her very soon.

Can you believe the Derby yesterday? Goodness. Joseph picked Eight Belles of course. He kept asking "What happened to my horsey momma?" It was hard to celebrate Big Brown's victory after watching Eight Belles take such a fall. She ran a great race for sure. I was so happy for Big Brown's jockey and his family.

We watched I am Legend last night. What a wonderful movie. If you haven't seen it you have to check it out.

Ok homework today and some new pics up over there. Yes I have my Nabby shirt on. I am tired and have a headache today so it's not the greatest pic but it's me so there you go.

No comments: