Friday, June 13, 2008

Hi Honey, how was your day?

Oh man I am so tired. I sure could go for some iced coffee thing right about now. We were busy today. Busy.

We got up and did some paperwork for school. I ran into Target and then we took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda. (very funny movie) We took the boys to lunch and the little arcade in the mall. Came home and loaded Daddy up for work. Took daddy to work and went to the gym to swim. Grabbed a pizza (Little Ceasers) and came home. Ran to Wal Mart to get Dom a Father's Day gift and a few things. Ran to the Food Max came home and unloaded the car. It was just after 9 and I was unloading the dishwasher, giving Joseph a shower, washing grapes and a load of towels from the gym, wrapping Dom's present and now here I am.
The boys were so happy to hang in the arcade with 20 tokens each and were really excited to take Daddy to work. They love that! They can't wait to go tonight to pick him it up. It's a little spookey but it's lite up and looks so different at night. It's the little things they really do dig the most.

I am gonna take a bath and maybe sit down and read.

Tomorrow promises to be busy and Sunday is the beach and a bar b que at my uncles house.

I must admit I am a little jealous of all my new neighbors. While it's nice to have some activity in the court once again I am anxious to be moving in to my own home. It will come. So far everyone seems pretty nice. I hope they are all happy to live here.
Ok bath time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went to see Kung Fu Panda on the same day! How funny is that? :) Liked it too. Funny Jack Black. Slow down and breathe. Love ya! Jenn