Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

Dom and his grandfather.


I hope all the dad's out there had a great weekend.
We had dinner with my folks and aunt on Saturday. I made lasagna and my mom made pineapple upside down cake. We had a water balloon fight and watched Indiana Jones.
Sunday we went to SeaCliff with some friends. It was cool and windy but nice to get away. We came home and had dinner with my uncles and aunts and cousins. It was nice to see them all. My uncle Tom and aunt Terri always have the best bbq's. Just relaxing afternoons to hang out. The boys love it.
Today we are tired and the boys are wiped out! We are even a bit sunburned. Dang it I always miss at least one spot.
So we'll rest up all week for another busy weekend next weekend.
I am pretty sure Dom enjoyed his day.
The boys got him a shirt and we got him a shovel for the beach.
I am so glad Daddy was here to hang out with the boys and not in Iraq. It might not have been the fancy weekend he deserved but I think we were all aware of the fact that being all together was the best part of the day.

No comments: