Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Hulk

I will admit even being the Eric Bana fan that I am (the last Hulk movie, Munich, Lucky You, Troy) I did not care for the last Hulk movie. But The Hulk 2008 (and why did we need a new Hulk movie anyway? Not that I mind all that much. It wasn't really a sequel...) this Hulk was really good. Who knew Ed Norton Could be a hottie? Not a Liv Tyler fan much (she whispered the whole time) and dang it I don't want to give anything away... but the ending was so good. My gosh, so good.

So we spent the day at the movies. We got a pretty much a private screening. I think with the 5 of us there might have been maybe 2 other people in the theater.

We are celebrating Uncle Dan's birthday tonight. His birthday is next week but we're going to have a small cake with/for him tonight.
Tomorrow we are going bowling. We aren't trying to keep him from coming back, honestly. The boys are having a super good time. Joseph isn't letting him get too far out of his sight much. I am glad they are getting to have uncle time.
Ok, we're off for a walk.

No comments: