Monday, June 23, 2008

Inspire

I have some great friends that inspire me in different ways.

Carla inspires me to be a better cook and take better care of my home. (Her house is so clean no matter what she ever says)

Buffie inspires me to have more patients. That girl has truck loads of patience and no matter what life hands her she finds a way to get through it and is generally very happy all the time.

Val inspires me to be in a good mood. She is never "moody" or "bitchy".

Jenn Mendoza inspires me to take action. You won't see here just sitting around. No keep moving. A rolling stone gathers no moss.

I have so many I am sure I am forgetting.

But Dominic's cousin's wife Suzanne, she inspires me in so many ways.
She has three kids and a BA degree (she got after she had these children) is heading toward her masters and has recently totally changed her body. If she can do it anyone can do it. On top of dealing with some school issues her son is having and very active kids in every sport you could think of she does it all. Amazing.
She is happier than I have EVER seen her. She will tell you "Just do it." Ok it's on I think I will thanks.
I don't anticipate doing all the she does the way she did it but if there is anything at all you ever want to do and you think you just don't have time or you can find a million excuses just look at her. Don't dare tell her that you want to do something. I think she'll kick your butt till you get it done.

Who inspires you? Just do it. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother inspires me. He just seems to do everything with excellence and everyone wants to be around him.
Amanda really does. It amazes me I gave birth to such a tough girl. She is so level headed. Clearly got it from dad.
You inspire me too Tammy. You are a pretty great mom and always put them first.

Val