Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Random Day

Hmm so the San Jose Sharks hired a coach. (Thank God. You have no idea how much it bothered me to be in limbo like that for so long.) Todd McLellan from Detroit. (As in the Stanley Cup winners Detroit. This is all good in my book) So lets sign Curtis Brown for another few years and get on with it shall we?


Why are interest rates going up? This does NOT make me happy. Not at all. I mean my goodness they are up to 6% for a 30 year fixed. ( I shall shake my fist at the sky in anger!)In case you're keeping track ( and I am so sure you're not) we have 5 vacant houses in our court. Yes two sold and we were down to 3 but two more have pretty signs swinging in the yard now as of this week. (see those mad math skills there?) We like to keep the available inventory at 5 at all times. Just so the court is not too busy.

The Feedjit on the right hand side shows me and you who has stopped by to read and where they came from. I think it's pretty cool but not sure how long it will stay there.

Dominic's algebra teacher ( his name is Dr. Brown... I am not even kidding)has a class blog for them to ask questions and get information about that class. I think that is the best thing ever! Love it. I hope other instructors turn to that I think it's a great way to communicate with the students.

Joseph has been one goofy kid. He is all about keeping me company these days. "Mama you lonely in dare" he'll ask when I am in the bathroom or in the kitchen. If I leave the house to run an errand or find some peace he'll say "I am coming with you to be your company" His new thing is being Batman vs. the Joker vs. The Hulk sometimes all at once. I especially love when he's The Hulk. It's lots of sniffing and puffing. Too darn funny.
Derek is into World of Witchcraft...and this is all I have to say about that.

Here's a tip for the day. Do not eat a Klondike bar and then a tuna fish sandwich for dinner. It all doesn't sit very well. When I was pregnant I ate chili and tuna fish for breakfast on occasion. Not mixed together but a tuna sandwich and some chili on the side. Something about them I really liked. Now Tuna and I are not friends. sigh.

No comments: