Thursday, June 19, 2008

What a girl needs.

Some times all a girl needs is a birthday lunch (Thanks Aunt Sue ) some girl talk and some quality time with a hubby who just had a nap and you feel much better.

The boys were golden today. They let daddy take a nap while I was at lunch with Aunt Sue. They have been so good lately. Letting daddy do homework without interrupting him a million times. Very unlike them.
Now we are going to watch High School Musical (again, how many times has Joseph seen this movie ? My God!) and chill out. What shall we have for dinner my friends?

Derek has been playing the Sims 2 game all day. He found some cheat codes online and now he has tons of money and has this huge house and all these cool toys. It's very cool indeed. In this version you can cuddle with other characters and even woo hoo. I swear it says "Cuddle" as an option and then it says "Woo hoo". He asked me what woo hoo was and I said "Make a baby" and he said "Well having a baby would be kind of cool but I don't want to do that. No way! I mean imagine how demanding it would be on the game? No way" Thank God.
I think I'll sneak over and see how "visual" the woo hoo part is. You have to be very friendly with a character before it lets you woo hoo with anyone and Joseph has a habit of walking up and just slapping people on the game and making them mad (he's a good Italian) so I don't see many opportunities for the woo hoo.
Woo hoo!

No comments: