Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cool Beans.


We watch a lot of boy movies around here. Of course we watch the Disney Pixar movies but we watch all the super hero movies too and most of them I really like. Yesterday it was a toss between "Pride and Prejudice" or "Tron" and of course Tron won. sigh.
We missed Speed Racer when it was in the theaters but it just came on pay per view so we caught it Friday night. If you remember the old Speed Racer cartoons even if you were not that "In" to them but you have seen them, you should catch this movie. They did so many little things just like the cartoon that you would just sort of catch them here and there and laugh out loud. Not to mention you sort of feel like you're in a pinball machine which is cool and the cast was great. I think Nascar would be a lot more fun to watch if the tracks were like the Speed Racer tracks, but that's just me. Derek loved Chim Chim and I can't stop saying "cool beans" just like my girl Trixie.




No comments: