Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Night

It's homecoming at Tracy High. Oh those were the days. Freezing your butt off at the game. It was fun most of the time.
Par for the course it's cold and windy here tonight. Hope the cheerleaders are bundled up.

Tomorrow night Dom and I are hitting the town. Going to an adults only party, dressed up and everything. Oh my! I hardly know what to do with myself. Dom got a haircut yesterday unlike anything he's ever had before. It's a real cut, not a short short military and not just a quicky. The gal he knows from school did a fabulous job, worth every darn penny (dime and dollar it cost for it) he even had product to put in it now. If you know Dom, you know how odd this is right?

The pharmacy said I could take Advil with my other meds. Said they would make me sleepy. Lordy they weren't lying. I am about to just pass out right here. After dinner it might be night night time for mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow Tam, take pics k?

Val