Wednesday, November 19, 2008

From Renee... my firsts.

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
I never went to prom and I think I am ok with that. Like I have a choice.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes and it's pretty weird. I mean technically I married him but my first super big crush I do talk to and it's weird but good. He's a good guy.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I remember my mom and aunt drinking Kahlua and cream on Christmas Eve as a small child and stealing sips I still really like it.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Round Table Pizza

5. What was your FIRST car?
1966 White Mustang.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I haven't gotten any texts today...

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Dominic his arm has been bugging him.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don't remember

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
From California to Guam I was 6 weeks old.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Tina Vega and I have talked to her in years.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
Basketball.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
At Tina's house, she lived right next door

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Dominic

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
John and Kim's I was a bridesmaid.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Talked to a mom of one of Derek's friends she called at 7 am. No kidding.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
I think it was the Oak Ridge Boys or something like that when I was pretty young. Rick Springfield when I was in 5th grade.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
My ears and I think I was 8 or 9

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
I have never left the USA. How sad is that?

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
I have not had any run in's with the law I swear!

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had detention!

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
California. Born and Raised!

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
OH who knows.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Dominic.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride?
My mother's 40th birthday my dad got one and we went to dinner. It was pretty cool.

Copy, paste and tell me yours.

No comments: