Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving.

There is lots to be thankful today. It's been a rough year for so many people, in so many ways, but most of us have made it. So give thanks to that. No matter where you are today or what you're facing, hold your head up high and give thanks.

I am thankful today for my husband who always take care of me.
I am thankful today for my wonderful sons the miracles that they are.
I am thankful today for my mom and dad and all that they do for us.
I am thankful for my family (the Kahns, the Pavones, the Giardinas, the Sims')
I am thankful for my friends near and far.
I am thankful to a wonderful community of parents, teachers and friends that came to our aid recently.
I am thankful to wonderful instructors and fellow students in my classes. I am learning so much from you all.
There is so much to be thankful for.

Now I am off to spend the day with my family and eat a wonderful meal and enjoy my day. I hope you do the same.
Happy Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It seems good that Thanksgiving happens every year--when do people in other countries feel compelled to really think about what they are greatful for?