Friday, November 28, 2008

Moving on


Yesterday was great. Had a really nice time. Such wonderful food.
The holidays are here. The boys are so excited. Me too.
So with the holidays also, unfortunately brings crime. My aunt and uncles house was broken into Wednesday night between 5pm and 10pm. The thief came in from the bathroom window and took my aunts purse and jewelry. In the end he didn't get that much money or anything of much value in the end to him. But to my aunt priceless pieces. The police suggested that jewelry boxes and other valuables should be stored in rooms other than the master bedroom it's the first place thief's will go. Not that I have that much but the broken winged angle my grandma gave me, means nothing to anyone but me and I'd be devastated if I lost it. Along with the pearl Dom gave me when on our wedding day I would hate to lose. So lock your stuff up, move it. Make your house extra safe this year. I am so sorry for my aunt and uncle.
But in my aunts wonderful way she has her head up high and is moving on that's what we love about here, nothing gets her down. I need to learn from that.
Have a great day you all.

1 comment:

Ellen Seidman said...

Oh, how horrible! Our neighbor's house down the street was robbed in broad daylight and I swear, I was more upset about it than she was.

My name is Ellen, I noticed a comment you left on Schuyler's blog and came to say hello. I have a five-year-old with mild cp, he had a stroke at birth and has defied the odds. I blog about him over at www.lovethatmax.blogspot.com. Joseph is such a handsome boy! I'm putting you on my blogroll, you seem like someone nice and inspirational to know.