Thursday, November 06, 2008

...update...things just keep getting better and better...

...I would shoot myself but the gun would probably jam.
Joseph was playing with his brothers Xbox 360... and we got the red ring of death. This is a hardware issue and you have send it off for repairs. Let this be a dream and I'll just wake up ok? How do I tell my husband after the last two days? How do I tell my son? I think I'll run away from home and just be a homeless person. If you see me on the corner by McDonalds just pass me a dime or two thanks it might actually be more than I have right now. GOOD GOD!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you were probably kidding, but you might delete the first sentence BEFORE your husband sees it.

Anonymous said...

We've had the red ring of death many times...we've never taken either in for repairs and all is well. Just fyi. If it's not working, I guess you'd want to.

Val