Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Day After The Day After

I am not sure what my problem is. I cannot get enough sleep. Derek says I am sleeping too much. Silly boy. I am just wiped out! We took down the decorations down and the tree down yesterday and cleaned up some things. I think I might be suffering from a Wii injury as well.
So today here I sit, drinking diet coke (I found one in the back of the frige hiding from those silly boys) and eating Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. Joseph says I need to eat some carrots and fruit and I would feel better. He's almost as silly as his brother.
Dominic is working today so I am taking the chance to read and catch up on resting. When he gets home things always kick into high gear. Joseph got some skates and he's dying to try them out. There will be a story I am sure. Check back later!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It was one of the best I have had in a long time. The boys love the Wii my folks got them. Dominic is a Guitar Hero now. I have great books and a new toaster. Nice.
Here are some of our favorite things.
Joseph and his cozy Hulk blanket.
The boys got the Red Rider BB gun like Ralphie got in Toy Story. Derek loves it. Joseph is afraid of it. He keeps saying "I'll shoot my eye out" funny. They aren't allowed to shoot them. They are just collector items.
A few of my gifts. Joseph got me the Hello Kitty. Derek got me the book and I love my new day runner calender. It's awesome.
Dom got a new Sharks sweatshirt. I so wanted to get him the new Black Armor jersey but it just wasn't in the budget this year.

No comments: