Saturday, December 20, 2008

More Random stuff

* Dominic is working a 12 hour shift today so I am home basically alone. The boys are out playing with friends. I have a yard full of boys to keep both eyes on and honey it requires both eyes. But now they are locked in the garage listening to music eating bagel dogs.
The house is calm and quiet. I have had the washer and the dryer and the dish washer humming and now it's all peaceful and nice.

* The mother of the one of the boys said "You know how they say it takes a village to raise a kid? Well that's my kid it takes a village" I have thought it about since she said that and I say to her "No it does not take a village but it takes a parent to be home and be involved with your kid. It take a parent maybe set, even better to raise a kid and you my dear are not home and when you are home you're sleeping or yelling or on the phone so you are not raising your kid the village is. Thanks."
And that is what I have to say about that!

* Who moves during the holidays? It's stressful to organize and get rid of things as more things are coming into the house and the house is decorated with holiday stuff. But Wendy said we are in Escrow and the wheels shall turn and we should have a close date of January 26th so I guess we might be moving. So we have begun the process of small repairs and small amounts of organizing and I am so glad I am on break of school but there goes my 4 weeks off to rest and relax. But I am glad it could really be happening. And it's actually a good time to not have school and classes to juggle while I am moving.

No comments: