Sunday, January 04, 2009

Is it really over?

I have mixed feelings today about the click that seems to be on super sonic speed today. Tomorrow the boys go back to school and of course Derek is sick. Don't you know. He made it through 2 weeks and now he's sick.
While I am looking forward to having that brief time slot I get while they are in school and not having to answer every request for something to eat, something to wear, something to do I am not ready for the grind of going, going, going that are schedule usually is.
I am trying to enjoy today but the boys are bored and Dom is working on things around the house, getting it ready to vacate it. So I am staying busy too.
It was nice winter break. I enjoyed the sleeping in that not getting dressed until very late in the day and the not leaving the house at all if I didn't have to. See ya next year.

No comments: