Thursday, February 05, 2009

Where have I been?

We've been busy. Every day busy. I am ready to be in one home and not going back and forth between two. Almost.
I have been painting, and not doing a very good job at that as my husband and father have pointed out!
I have been taking lots of med's every day, every four hours for this tooth of mine.
I have been eating lots of soup and yogurt.

So how about some pics?

The boys painting their bedroom. It's called High Tide.

























The finished color. It's very calming and relaxing.








I LOVE my sunny yellow kitchen. It reminds me of my grandmother. I am not sure how anyone else really feels about it, the comments are mixed. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the color of the boys room! So does Nate, he's standing here now. When you guys are settled in, let's meet in the middle at the park with the boys. :)

Val