Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last Day

Today is my last day (for a while) of freedom. Sort of. Tomorrow is the boys last day of school and they have things going on at school that I will be there for. So today I shall enjoy my 3.5 hours of bliss. Well along with Stella. She's blissful today.
I enjoy summers. Mostly. I have plans to keep the boys busy. Swimming. A short summer session for Joe. Busy painting the bathrooms, working in the yard. Stuff like that. In the end we will stay up too late, sleep in too late and be a mess when August rolls around. I have visions of healthy fun homemade lunches we can make together. Again, they will ask for corn dogs and hot pockets all summer long.
I want to make homemade ice cream and learn about things that they ask me about all year long but I never have time to help them with (why is a cold called a cold? where can they find Cancer and Virgo in the stars?)
But right now it's my quiet bliss time. Tomorrow we will celebrate the end of school.

No comments: