Monday, July 06, 2009

Weekend recap


* Friday night we hung out with some of Dom's friends from work. Such a great bunch. Ed is from Hawaii and his wife is from Guam. So good to have some Island food and swim (crazy divers and everyone swam) we danced with Ali the cutest 15 month I have seen in a long time and ate banana cream pie. Then it was off to Karaoke in the living room. They love some karaoke. Joseph was anxious to try and I was worried we wouldn't find a song for him but low and behold they did... Jingle Bells. Perfect! Christmas in July. They were such great sports about it.

* Saturday Joe and Dom were up and at it early to watch the balloon launch. I passed on it this year and Stella and I slept in. (Well until 7) After breakfast we went to the parade which was pretty good, then home to hang for a bit. We did some swimming at the gym (it was so crowded) and ate some ribs and my first homemade potato salad ever! It wasn't bad. Then we packed up and headed to my folks house to watch the fireworks. Wasn't sure how Stella was going to do but she didn't seem to mind them at all.

* Sunday was spent fighting with EA and loading Sims 3 on our computer and I don't want to talk about it. I really don't. I got so mad I pulled the Ivy off the wall in the backyard. That felt good. But I convinced myself that a bug or the bug spray made me sick.

Today we had some errands to run and I had an upset stomach so I stayed close to home. Dom is painting the bathroom and the boys are making a movie.

No comments: