Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Musing of bored biology girl.

These are the thoughts that went through my head today in Biology. I wrote them down..made me look like I was taking notes.

I like raspberry flavored things.

I havent had a push up in a long time. I cannot do a push up. No matter what Dom says. I cannot.
I have no idea what he is talking about.
I wonder if it looks like I am working while I am doing this?
Oh my I am so sleepy.
Want to shut my eyes.
Flagella
Cilia
Basal body
Olive Garden
I haven't read the newspaper yet today.
That's one big fire in LA.
Man I am sleepy.
Must fight to keep eyes open.
Why is that girl asking so many questions?
See eyes closed...writing with eyes closed.
I forgot my water in the car. It's going to be very hot when I get to it. Dang it!
Ribosomes.
That maintenance guys is very handsome.
Dr. T has shooed him away he was being noisy. Wish he would have let him stay. Oh I have my own maintenance man at home.
Endoplasmic reticulum
Mitochondria.
I have no idea what he is talking about.
Gum
Here we go....eyes closing.
you're so full of ER. So there. Take that.
Is anyone paying attention to this man?
Is anyone getting this?
Golgi Complex.
Flat stacks.
Blister pack gum sucks. There is no place to put your gum when you're done. No wrapper. Duh!

Oh good lab time.


I drew a flower and an apple.

That is a sample of what goes through my head each day during class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keep it up my dear and you won't be passing the class!!!!