Friday, October 09, 2009

can't we all just get along?

sigh.
I am just as guilty. I know. Not always a morning person. The kids sort of fixed that. Some days the drop off at school is full of so much stress and grumpiness and horns honking. It makes me want to go home and crawl under a blanket how can we expect our kids to be in good moods and ready to go.
So I asked Joseph's teacher a question and she just about took my head off! Ok I know she has stress out of the classroom. And she "loves" her job she says and she's good at it but sometimes I am pretty stressed out when I am there no wonder Joseph wants to stay at home. sigh.
I try to smile. Warm hugs. Good morning. I have come a along way. We have a long weekend lets enjoy it and .... play nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if the teacher reacted the way you say, shouldn't the principal be told?

Susan said...

Curious Cat....What question did you ask?