Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say something smart here.

It's so muggy here tonight. My uncles are at Stanford with my mom.
My dad is heavily sedated and "resting" they tell me. They hope to ween him off the respirator slowly which I think is it a good idea. But we already talked about my medical training so what the heck do I know?
I hope I get to see him this weekend. Once this cold goes away.

The plus side in all of this (hard to find a plus side but there is one really) is I have had the pleasure of talking to friends and family I have not talked to in far too long.
Nothing new to report on my dad right now and that is a good thing.



Here's Stella!
Isn't she big? I think she has stopped growing a little. She's 40 lbs now and can reach the butter from the kitchen counter and eat the whole darn thing. sigh. Don't ask me how I know this I am sure you can guess. Evil Dog.


This is the wonderful plant my mom received today from her employer Cargill Foods.. Since she's not home and won't be for a few days I brought it to my house and I shall keep it alive till she gets home. (Fingers crossed there)

Time to study.

No comments: