Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Updates are few and far between

My mom and aunt must be exhausted. It's like watching paint dry. Grass grow. You know the saying. Watching a sick man, waiting for signs of improvement. They are slow to come. Waiting for answers from busy doctors. We are all sitting here waiting for calls.

I dont know why he's fighting the tubes. I don't know why he's having hallucinations. I skipped medical school. Dom doesn't think I would have done well in it anyway, with my love for Biology and Algebra being what it is. It really is time to sit and wait and let all the machines and medicines do their job right? A good does of Patience and prayer.

There is fine line for me between sitting on my butt and waiting, and eating and cleaning my house. We shall have to see which one wins. Any bets?

No comments: